The Premium Weft Best Care Hair Maintenance
The longevity and durability of your hair depends on how well you maintain it. Here are a few steps to help you keep your hair looking it's very best.
- Shampoo your hair at least once a week.
- Use a mild shampoo and conditioner that is no higher than pH 7. "Sulfate Free"
- To clean hair, mix shampoo and warm water and pour gently over hair until cleaned, do not massage into hair.
- Rinse with clean warm water.
- Apply conditioner from roots to tips.
- Rinse hair with clean warm water and let air dry, do not blow dry.
- In a downward motion, use fingertips or wide tooth comb to comb hair.
- Alcohol Free Styling products are fine to use
- Braid hair into loose large braid before going to bed
- Dryness, oil, dirt built-up, chlorine, and salt water are all harsh to the hair and can cause tangling and shedding
Hours: Mon - Sat. 11 am - 6 pm
Sign up for our newsletter for updates